Golnet World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rogue bugjai

2 posters

Go down

Rogue bugjai Empty Rogue bugjai

Témanyitás  Scarlet Szomb. Dec. 29, 2007 1:29 pm

A Teljesség igénye nélkül sorolok párat:
-Hemorrhage nem ad combo pointot
-Poisonok nem 1 órásak (annak kéne lenniük)

na majd még lesz Razz

Scarlet

Hozzászólások száma : 11
Registration date : 2007. Dec. 29.

Vissza az elejére Go down

Rogue bugjai Empty Re: Rogue bugjai

Témanyitás  Xevia Vas. Dec. 30, 2007 5:48 pm

sajna van sok rugó bug még.
pl extra gyors energy növekedés amitől persze nagyon erős a rugó , de ez mégis nagy bug.
vagy a safe fall amitől nem sebződsz ha leesel bárhonnan is.

ezt a képet egy tört wowos fórumon láttam. A szinek jelentései a következők.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img256/3333/roguetalents2422iy0.jpg

Zöld - müködik
Piros - hibás
Sárga - talán jó
Fehér - nem volt próbálva

Xevia

Hozzászólások száma : 12
Registration date : 2007. Dec. 27.

Témanyitás  Xevia Vas. Dec. 30, 2007 5:54 pm

angolul tudók előnyben.

persze ez nem feltétlen egyezik meg a szerverünkével, de már pár bugot én is észre vettem amikről a srác beszélt.

Assasination Tree

Lethality
Increases the critical strike damage bonus of your Sinister Strike, Gouge, Backstab, Ghostly Strike, Mutilate, Shiv, or Hemorrhage abilities by 6% /12% /18% /24% /30%. Its same thing as mages Ice Shards just change crit bonus from 100% to 30% and you got Lethality working.
Improved Expose Armor
Increases the armor reduced by your Expose Armor ability by an additional 25% /50%.
Tooltip doesn't show any change so I marked as not working.
Improved Kidney Shot
While affected by your Kidney Shot ability, target receives an additional 3%/ 6% /9% damage from all sources.
Not Working.
Find Weakness
Your Finishing moves increase the damage of all offensive abilities by 2%/ 4% /6% /8% 10% for 10 seconds.
I receive buff after I cast finishing move but my damage is not increased.
Mutilate
Instantly attacks with both weapons for an additional 101(last rank) for each weapon. Damage is increased by 50% against poisoned targets. Must be behind the target. Awards 2 combo points.
Damage vs Poisoned targets isn't increase by 50%, Mutilate isn't receiving damage boost from Opportunity.
Fleet Footed
Increases your chance to resist movement impairing effects by 5%/10% and increases your Movement speed by 8%/15%. This does not stack with other movement speed increasing effects.

I doubt that it give you chance to resist movement impairing effects by 5%/10%
Combat Tree

Precision
+1%/ 2% /3% /4% /5% chance to hit with melee and ranged weapons
Not working.
Mace Specialization
Increases your crit damage with Maces by 1%/2%/3%/%4%/5%, and gives you a 1/2/3/4/6% chance to stun your target for 3 seconds with a mace.
Nerves of Steel
Increases your chance to resist Stun and Fear effects by an additional 5/10%.
Surprise Attacks
Your finishing moves can no longer be dodged, and the damage dealt by your Sinister Strike, Backstab, Shiv, and Gouge abilities is increased by 10%.

Subtlety Tree

Opportunity
Increases the damage dealt when striking from behind with your Backstab, Mutiliate, Garrote, and Ambush abilities by 4/8/12/16/20%.
Read what I wrote about Mutilate.

Serrated Blades
Causes your attacks to ignore 1.67/3.34/5 armor/level of your target's Armor and increases the damage dealt by your Rupture ability by 10/20/30%. The amount of Armor reduced increases with your level.
Not working.
Hemorrhage
An instant strike that deals 125% weapon damage and causes the target to hemorrhage, increasing any Physical damage dealt to the target by up to 11/18/25/36. Lasts 10 charges or 15 sec. Awards 1 combo point.
New damage calculation formula isn't implemented, it isn't adding Combo points.
Master of Subltlety
Attacks made while stealthed and for 6 seconds after breaking stealth cause an additional 4/7/10% damage.
Not working.
Cheat Death
You have a 33/66/100% chance to completely avoid any damaging attack that would otherwise kill you and reduce all damage taken by 90% for 3 seconds. This cannot occur more than once per minute.
Not working, please fix this.
Enveloping Shadows
Increases your chance to avoid area of effect attacks by an additional 5/10/15%.
Shadowstep
Attempts to step through the shadows and reappear behind your enemy. The damage of your next ability is increased by 20% and the threat caused is reduced by 50%. Lasts 10 seconds.
I reappear behind my enemy, I receive Shadowstep buff but damage of my ability isn't increased by 20%.

I'll add bugged abilities later.

Tested on mmorpg4free Ascent 2.5-TRUNK r2422/Release-Win32-X86.

Xevia

Hozzászólások száma : 12
Registration date : 2007. Dec. 27.

Témanyitás  Ajánlott tartalom

Ajánlott tartalom

Vissza az elejére

Engedélyek ebben a fórumban:
Nem válaszolhatsz egy témára ebben a fórumban.